There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Tucker, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your heating system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to think about annual furnace service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in various shapes and forms, including:
- Furnace Service. Many homeowners solely associate furnace service with swapping out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run better, providing you with efficient comfort that could help you save on your monthly heating costs.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty obvious, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy costs.
- Filters. Another quick fix that most every homeowner can complete on their own, swapping furnace filters every month or two during the heating season helps air pass through more smoothly, making less work for your furnace.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your heated air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to use caulk and weatherstripping to close those pesky holes and keep the warm air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your ACS Heating and Air Conditioning technician comes by for your annual furnace service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list the end-all be-all, but there are a few easy ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Tucker. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual furnace service or simply want to know which furnace filter is ideal for your system, give the team at ACS Heating and Air Conditioning a call at 770-450-1539 to start saving a little more today.