In Tucker you rely on your furnace
to keep you comfortable throughout the colder months. If it’s been a while since you had a standard maintenance appointment for your heat pump
, you could be needing a furnace repair
visit any day. As a minimum, you might have a dirty air filter, which can obstruct air flow and influence your furnace’s performance. It could even create trouble with your furnace’s threshold switch, which runs furnace operation.
There are a lot of other reasons you may need a furnace repair. We’ve compiled some indicators for you to look for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump service, the better. Call in a pro, like ACS Heating and Air Conditioning, if you see any of these symptoms:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it running enough? Is it running all the time? Is the air blowing through as freely as it should, or does it seem feeble? Signs related to your blower could signify a minor problem with your air filter or the internal blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you turning up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still cold? This could be a issue with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a problem with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts running noisily or generating noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be an issue.
- You smell gas. You definitely don’t want to interfere with this one. If you smell gas, cut off your furnace at once and turn off its gas supply. Get around lighting matches or switching on lights until your HVAC pro or your gas company checks it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually this is a clogged condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC pros to repair.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be a series of complications. Your HVAC expert will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these symptoms, you’ll know when you need to setup furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call ACS Heating and Air Conditioning at 770-450-1539 when you need to schedule repairs or annual maintenance.