As warmer weather rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Tucker? Particularly if your air conditioning unit is up-to-date or was operating good last year.
Here’s one method to contemplate it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never have to book any service for it, such as changing the oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your equipment examined yearly by a ACS Heating and Air Conditioning tech can help locate minor issues before they turn into major meltdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outside, it’s more inclined to experiencing a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to take care of delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can create elevated energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it work for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly energy costs and over the long run, as you won’t have to replace your equipment as fast.
- It helps spot small issues before they lead to big, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully look at parts and perform a series of cooling performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to find troubles before they lead to major troubles that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver stress-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is prepped to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to premature failure and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the ensuing areas and parts:
- Overall equipment order
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Service Now with ACS Heating and Air Conditioning
This week is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our ACS Heating and Air Conditioning pros a shout at 770-450-1539 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your next tune-up.