As warmer weather begins, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Tucker? Especially if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was running good last season.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your unit checked yearly by a ACS Heating and Air Conditioning pro can help spot minor issues before they become large breakdowns. (And cause your system to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your cooling system is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a professional to service complicated internal components.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy use—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and might even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, since you won’t have to replace your equipment as soon.
- It helps determine little troubles before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine parts and complete a series of cooling performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into big issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your system is ready to provide worry-free cooling. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this service, your equipment is open to premature breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC tune-up should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll inspect the subsequent areas and parts:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up progression
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Today with ACS Heating and Air Conditioning
Now is the best time to book your AC maintenance! Give our ACS Heating and Air Conditioning pros a call at 770-450-1539 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we visit your house, be sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.